Basement Bathroom Installation
Before and After Basement Bathroom
Click on any picture to zoom in. To see more pictures, click on the "NEXT" button on the bottom right of the gallery.
Affordable Baths, Inc. installs Affordable Basement Bathrooms.
Affordable Baths, Inc. installs custom affordable basement bathrooms. Below is our step by step process from start to finish.
For more information on our basement bathroom installation, please contact us at MA 413-209-3797 or CT 860-814-4003 or fill out the contact us form
Basement Bathroom installation & Process:
- Framing out space in basement that accommodates where the bathroom is going using 2 x 4 construction.
- Breaking the concrete floor and installing the ejector system which helps to both filter the waste and pump it out of the home.
- Plumb out for the tub or shower drain & setting the unit. Plumb out for the vanity & toilet & proper venting of the system.
Plumbing is sub contracted through S.G. Racette Plumbing & Heating
MaMaster Lic# 12192 CT P1Lic#277797
- Filling in the break in the floor with new concrete making it smooth for the tile application.
- Roughing out for the electrical for the ejector system, vanity light, fan and light combo, and GFI which would include all junction boxes, switches, etc...
Electrical is sub contracted through Luis Electric
MaMaster Lic# A21310
- Installing all new moisture resistant sheet rock throughout the walls and ceiling. Making ready for paint.
- Tiling bathroom floor & grouting
- Install Vanity & Vanity Top
- Finish plumbing. Installing Vanity lavatory faucet, toilet, shower head, shower valve trim, & tub spout.
- Finish Electrical. Install fan & light combo, vanity lights or sconces, and switch plates.
- Finish carpentry. Installation of baseboard & trim throughout bathroom. Installation of vanity hardware. Installation or accessories (towel bar, towel ring, curtain rod, and toilet paper dispenser).
- Removal of all debris